Kamik Fieldman 13 RealTree
No reviews have been written for this product.
Origianal Retail $99.99
Whether you’re out in a muddy field or chopping firewood in the backyard, the Fieldman Mud Boots won’t disappoint. The uppers are 5mm 4-way stretch neoprene that's comfortable, durable, and naturally insulating, and feature a gusseted opening for easy on/off. The shell and outsole are made from Kamik's innovative Rubber(He). As light as helium and as strong as iron, Rubber(He) is 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers, so they'll never weigh you down.
Patented LockFit construction provides a more comfortable fit and locks the heel and ankle in place for comfort and stability. So you can walk through mud and snow without that annoying "popping" common in other rubber boots. Built in the USA.
- Temp rated to -22°F
- 5mm 4-way stretch neoprene upper with TEAR GUARD that protects against snags and rips
- 100% waterproof Rubber(He) shell is flexible, durable, and 50% lighter than natural rubber
- Side gusset tongue with strap for easy on/off and a comfortable fit
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining moves moisture away from your foot for added comfort
- Aegis antibacterial treatment
- Removable EVA insole is comfortable and antibacterial
- GUIDE Rubber(He) 4-season outsole excels in all weather and all terrain
- LockFIT construction prevents slipping and popping
- Made in the USA