Christensen Arms Traverse 6.5 PRC 801-10004-00
No reviews have been written for this product.
New for 2019, Traverse from Christensen Arms combines aspects of the company’s most popular rifle models into one long range hunting rifle for backcountry hunters. The Traverse’s stock is of the Monte Carlo design giving the rifle a classic look and feel while providing generous cheek weld for making long range shots. The carbon fiber wrapped barrel of the Christensen Arms Traverse rifle features a light target contour to maximize weight reduction while still providing repeatable sub-MOA accuracy. The Traverse bolt action rifle features a 0 MOA optics rail over the action for the easy mounting of optics and a rail section on the underside of the stock for the mounting of a bipod.
Features of the Christensen Arms Traverse Rifles
- Carbon Fiber Wrapped Lightweight Target Barrel
- 0 MOA Optics Rail
- Rail Section for Bipod
- Side Baffle Muzzle Break
- Enlarged Bolt Handle
- Match Grade Trigger
- Hand Lapped
- Caliber:6.5 PRC
- Weight:7.2 lbs.
- Action:Bolt Action
- Trigger:Match Grade Trigger
- Safety:Thumb 2 Position Selector
- Rifle Barrel Length:24"
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8"
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8x24
- Rifle Stock:Carbon Fiber Monte-Carlo with Black & Gray Webbing Finish
- Scope Mount:0 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Magazines Included:Integrated with Hinged Floor Plate
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:6.5 PRC
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles