Blackhawk Desert Ops Boot - Coyote Tan
No reviews have been written for this product.
The Blackhawk Desert Ops Boot features a steel shank for additional support when carrying a full pack, and abrasion-resistant, NATO lacing hooks for a quick and secure lacing system as well as a non-woven back counter for reinforcement at the heel. A fully-gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the boot and a DROLEX® inner liner wicks moisture away. The Vibram® Multisport outsole is oil resistant, and a custom molded, antimicrobial Ortholite® foot bed is washable.
- Fully meets the standard set forth in AR 670-1
- Features VIBRAM®OUTSOLE oil-resistant TC-4+ construction, with large, open lugs that provide traction
- DRI-LEX® Inner Lining Wicks away moisture to keep feet dry
- Washable, antimicrobial, custom-molded OrthoLite® footbed
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering boot
- Steel shank for additional support when under load of full pack
- Abrasion-resistant, non-woven back counter reinforcement inside heel
- Toe reinforcements and extra layer of suede in heel for abrasion resistance