- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000-series aluminum.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip® reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Barrel Length: 3″
Cylinder Finish: PVD
Twist: 1:16″ RH
Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 15.7 oz.
Overall Length: 7.50″