A highly impressive 41 l fridge or freezer with easy operation and capable of heavy-duty operation. The Dometic Waeco CFX fridge/freezer has an excellent cooling performance, even in high ambient temperatures. It’s robust, efficient and ready for action, the CFX is our most awarded product and you’ll quickly understand why.
The Dometic CoolFreeze CFX has some seriously impressive features. Firstly, there’s the CFX Special Electronics which include an intelligent automatic turbo cooler and memory function. Then not only is it suitable for deep freezing down to –22 °C but it can also operate on solar power. Plus, regardless of the outside temperature, this cooler will provide a first class, superbly quiet cooling performance. You can take this amazing cooler and freezer wherever you go! Fitted with heavy-duty details like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges and a robust lid lining, the hi tech coolers in the CFX series can withstand the most demanding of loads. The CFX 35W to CFX 100W models give you the convenient option of controlling and monitoring the cooling temperature by WiFi app.
- Generous capacity of 41 l to fit 60 cans and a standard Riesling bottle upright
- Easy-to-use Wi-Fi app to help set, control and monitor temperatures in compartment from a mobile device
- Polypropylene lid is completely detachable
- Ability to set temperatures between 10 °C to –18 °C (normal use) with the ability to run at –22 °C up to 50 °C below ambient temperature
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with removable wire basket with divider
TESTED IN THE MOST EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS!
The Dometic CFX powered fridge or freezer has excellent cooling performance in high ambient temperatures. We know this because its tested in the harsh conditions and extreme heat of the Australian desert! Its rugged, efficient, and ready for action. The CFX is our most awarded product and you’ll quickly understand why.
WHERE DOES THE CFX GET ITS IMMENSE POWER?
Compressor cooling technology, used in Dometic’s CFX series, offers unrivalled cooling power. But how does it work? Well, it relies on a refrigerant that changes from a liquid to gaseous state in the evaporator. The evaporation process extracts heat from the interior of the cooling unit, causing the temperature to drop. The compressor draws in the refrigerant, compresses it and passes it on to the condenser. From here, the absorbed heat is released into the atmosphere. The refrigerant liquefies and flows back to the evaporator, where the cycle begins again. The result of this is an excellent cooling performance, capable of deep-freezing, even at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Powerful cooling for refrigeration and freezing down to –7°F enables you to make your own ice.
- Advanced compressor electronics ensure ultra-low power consumption using AC, DC, and solar power – enjoy the freedom to go off-grid!
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ABS thermoplastic polymer construction, reinforced corners, and fully insulated lid with stainless steel hinges.
- Enjoy 60%* more storage capacity in the same exterior space!
- 3 Stage Dynamic Battery Protection System automatically shuts the product off to prevent a dead car starter battery and improves car battery performance.
- Precisely control and monitor temperature +/- 2°F via a digital display or WiFi App.
- Energy-efficient LED interior light and removable wire baskets with dividers for optimal content organization.
- Durable and removable powder coated steel handle and glass filled nylon mounting brackets.
- Convenient USB port for charging small electronic devices.
- SKU: 9105306637
- Compartments: Single
- Included in package: cooler, DC connection cable, AC connection cable, user manual, & basket
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 27.24″ x 18.15″ x 15.67″
- Length W/Out Handle: 24.8″
- Storage Volume: 38L
- Amount of Cans: 60 cans
- Product Weight: 41 lbs